Fruit Expo & World Fruit Industry Conference 2020
Preview of Fruit Expo 2020
Supported by China Fruit Marketing Association (CFMA), Guangzhou-located foreign embassies and consulates, it is expected that Fruit Expo 2020 is going to be staged on a show floor of 30,000 sq.m, hosting 500+ exhibitors and 30,000 visitors. Hosted in Guangzhou, one of the biggest fruit trade hubs in Southeast Asia, Fruit Expo 2020 will be able to put its hands on the best industry resources for its attendees to share!
The concurrent World Fruit Industry Conference 2020 will gather C-suite leaders from brand enterprises at home and aboard to explore New Market Opportunities for worldwide fruits exporting to China, and quality Chinese fruits exporting to the World!
Review of Fruit Expo 2019
On a show floor of 12,000m2, over 200 exhibitors gathered for the show, including Frutacloud, Topfruits, Auchan, Super Harvest, Chen’s Sun, JD.com, Gzbaier, Bus Box，Sin Frensh De, Luyuan and etc. 47 international exhibitors from 15 countries, including Thailand, Chile, Vietnam, Ecuador, Malaysia, Peru, Mexico, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan, Spain, France, occupied 30% show space, showcasing 100+ types of products!
- Fresh Fruit: fresh fruits, fresh cut, organic product, etc.
- Processed Fruit: frozen fruit products, dried fruits, fruit cans, fruit juice, fruit jam, preserved fruits, nuts, highly processed fruits, etc.
- Fruit Processing Equipment & Technology;
- Cold Chain & Logistics;
- Fruit Growing & Post-harvest Handling;
- Fresh Retail & Related Technology; etc.
For additional information please visit given web page.