B2B Health Innovation Market 2020
CEC/CCIC - Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Central Region of Portugal and the Portuguese National Innovation Agency, (ANI) through the Enterprise Europe Network, in collaboration with the Health Cluster Portugal (HCP) are promoting a new matchmaking event to be held virtually, on September 15th, 16th and 17th 2020.
The event will take place in the framework of the Portuguese Health Clusters’s Innovation Conference “Smart(er) Health – Towards needs oriented innovation in healthcare" which will bring together around 100 representatives from research and industry health sectors, government authorities from Portugal and stakeholders from other European countries.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet bilaterally in pre-arranged 20 minutes talks in order to:
- Identify potential partners for R&D projects and technology transfer.
- Explore opportunities to expand business and to commercialise new products.
- Exchange best practices and knowledge on innovative healthcare services, policy and funding models and instruments.
– Data use, integration and sharing in healthcare
– Smart(er) Integrated healthcare;
– Smart(er) healthier Ageing,
– Healthcare information and management systems
Participation at the main Conference and B2B is free of charge, but registrations at both events are independent.